Tuesday 28 July 2009

T-Shirts!

All,

I've just started working with my screenprinter on the design for the AuVest 2009 t-shirts.  They're going to be pretty cool!  The shirts will cost $11 to make, plus $5 for shipping ($10 for you international folks.)  Please send me an e-mail at Tsypkin@gmail.com with the subject line "AuVest T-Shirts" telling me you are interested!  This is an important step, so PLEASE reply quickly!  We're going to make a mockup, which I will post here, so you can decide if you want one before ordering.  However, I need to know how many we're making beforehand.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. 1:44
    21 rd
    24 pu
    1:46
    22 rd
    21 pu
    1:46
    21 rd
    21 pu
    3:30 t0 5 min rest between rounds. tough wod. very winded. not used to vest at all.lol good work so far bullfrog

    ReplyDelete